There are a variety of ways to attempt to get rid of dandruff, the most effective being – anti-dandruff shampoos.
Dandruff, which is characterized by itchy, white flakes of skin on your scalp, can be uncomfortable and embarrassing to deal with. It may also cause other symptoms, such as greasy patches on your scalp and tingling skin.
However, it’s easy to treat and relatively common.
What Is Dandruff?
Dandruff is a scalp condition associated with itchiness, redness, and white skin flakes. It is caused by the fungus Malassezia globosa. Your scalp naturally secretes oil to protect itself and your hair. But due to poor hair hygiene and other reasons, this oil can build up on your scalp and become food for the fungus. This itchy feeling will allow only one question into your mind – how to get rid of dandruff.
Causes Of Dandruff
After all the dandruff struggles you are going through, you would undoubtedly want to know its causes, right? Well, it’s not one but many. There are several reasons for the growth of dandruff on your head, such as dry skin, Malassezia – a fungus, psoriasis, oily skin, usage of chemical-based hair care products, etc.
How To Remove Dandruff With Plant Science Anti-Dandruff shampoo?
How to get rid of dandruff?”, “How to remove dandruff?”, “Is there a solution to this?”, “Can I ever live without dandruff?” Do these thoughts irritate you? All you need is the perfect dandruff solution. The best way is to use a dandruff shampoo that’s been proven to work against flakes, itching, redness and a dry scalp.
The Plant Science Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uses herbal ingredients like Pala indigo plant, Neem, Lemon and Coconut to effectively get rid of dandruff and give your hair a healthy luscious look making it the best Natural Anti-Dandruff Shampoo in India.
- Wash your hair at least 1 time a week (you may wash your hair more often if your hair type allows).
- Rub the shampoo gently into your scalp.
- Leave the shampoo on for at least 5 minutes before rinsing.
Why Choose Plant Science?
The Plant science Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uses active plant secondary metabolites that stop scalp-fungal growth and formation of dandruff making it an effective solution for your dandruff problems. This shampoo is an excellent toxic chemical-free anti dandruff shampoo making it one of the safest options out there.
- Gives healthy dandruff-free hair
The plant molecules in this natural anti-dandruff shampoo soothe irritating flakes and get rid of any itchiness leaving you with dandruff-free hair. This shampoo contains plant secondary metabolites that exhibit keratolysis activity derived from Wrightia tinctoria.
- Keeps scalp infections at bay
The Plant Science Anti-dandruff Shampoo helps the scalp combat fungal growth, which is the main cause of the formation of dandruff. It also exhibits antimicrobial activity due to polyphenols derived from Neem, Guduchi.
- Nourishes and protects the scalp
Formulated with the best natural ingredients, this plant-based Anti-dandruff Shampoo includes active herbs that deeply cleanse, nourish and protect your scalp. The shampoo contains plant-derived polyphenols, quercetin and gallic acid that stimulate the roots of hair follicles to regenerate and also help to rejuvenate and repair the hair follicles.
Tips for Dandruff
- You can take steps to reduce your risk of developing dandruff or to control it:
- Learn to manage stress. Stress affects your overall health, making you susceptible to several conditions and diseases. It can even help trigger dandruff or worsen existing symptoms.
- Eat a healthy diet. A diet that provides enough zinc, vitamins and certain types of fats may help prevent dandruff.
- Develop a hair and scalp care routine that suits you. If you tend to have an oily scalp, daily shampooing may help prevent dandruff. Gently massage your scalp to loosen flakes. Rinse thoroughly. If your hair tends to be dry and your scalp is sensitive, shampoo less frequently and condition your hair between washings.
- Get a little sun. Sunlight may be good for controlling dandruff. But because exposure to ultraviolet light damages your skin and increases your risk of skin cancer, don’t sunbathe. Instead, just spend a little time outdoors. And be sure to wear sunscreen on your face and body.
- Limit hair-styling products. Hair-styling products can build up on your hair and scalp, making them oilier.
Although dandruff can be a difficult problem to deal with, a variety of natural remedies may reduce symptoms and provide relief. The next time you start spotting flakes, try the Plant Science Natural Anti-Dandruff Shampoo to support your scalp health and decrease dandruff naturally.