How do we go about making our products?
Albert Einstein once said, "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. " We at Plant Science start our initial journey believing in this famous quote.
Plants in nature have hundreds of interesting facts and a few questions pondered upon by us are stated below.
- How do sunflowers chase the sun? Do they have a vision?
- If plants can regenerate, then why can't we do the same?
- How do plants tolerate sunlight all day long? Do they use sunscreen?
- How do lotus leaves remain waterproof in spite of floating in the water?
- Do plants have sibling rivalry just like us?
- How does a touch me not plant feel the touch?
- Do plants feel pain when their flowers are plucked?
- Ever slipped on a banana peel? What do you think makes it slippery?
- With taste and smell we avoid lots of foods, can plants do the same and choose what they want?
- 90% of Earth's biomass is from plants. Do we really know most of them?
With a primary aim to decode these questions and extract those beneficial features from a plant, Plant Science brings out the best remedies for the most common ailments straight from nature and perfect for you!