Your skin undergoes a natural turnover cycle every 28-30 days or so. When this happens, the upper layer of your skin (epidermis) sheds, revealing new skin from the middle layer of your skin (dermis).
However, the cell turnover cycle isn’t always so clear-cut. Sometimes, dead skin cells don’t fully shed, leading to flaky skin, dry patches, and clogged pores. You can help your body shed these cells by using a face wash.
What Causes Dead Skin Cell Buildup?
Before we dive into how to remove dead skin, it’s only right we explain what causes this pesky buildup. Like many skincare concerns, there are a myriad of reasons why dead skin on your face can become a concern. While dead skin cells are normal and part of how your skin refreshes itself, they can build up over time — which is when it can take a toll on your complexion.
The main culprit behind this buildup is failing to regularly exfoliate your face. Exfoliating is the most effective way to remove dead skin cells to keep your skin soft and smooth during the seasons.
Other reasons for dead skin cell buildup include ageing (skin cell renewal slows down with age), dry skin, and many other environmental factors.
Choosing Plant-based Products
- Safe To Use: Plant-based skin care products are carefully designed and are free of harsh chemicals that may damage your gentle skin. They have active compounds that most synthetic skin care products lack which is why they are less likely to cause adverse effects on the skin.
- Promote Healthier Skin: They are rich in antioxidants and are also essential to restore, balance and strengthen the body’s cells by combating free radicals. The ingredients in plant-based skincare promote balanced moisture and improve skin health.
- Good for Your Health: Your skin absorbs everything that you apply to it. Skincare products laced with chemicals get absorbed by the bloodstream too and can cause damage over time. Thankfully, plant-based skincare products are made using natural, plant-based materials that are free of such chemicals. As a result, you won’t have to worry about any skin care-related health issues.
- Better Results: Devoid of harmful chemicals and made with herbal ingredients, plant-based natural products are more effective for your health. Its nutrients are absorbed by your body and show visible results without any harmful side effects.
Plant Science is one of the best plant-based brands available in India right now. Plant Science products are made containing active plant secondary metabolites, hence making them herbal and therapeutically effective. They offer everything from hair care and skin care to health care and nutrition supplements.
Why Choose Plant Science Anti-Blemish Face wash?
The Plant Science Anti-Blemish Face Wash is formulated using flavonoids from neem, lemon, and vetiver to protect and nourish your skin making it one of the best options to remove dead skin cells and blemishes. This face wash is loaded with anti-oxidant properties making it one of the best choices of face wash.
Here are some other benefits of using the Anti-Blemish Face Wash by Plant Science.
- Instant natural glow
The plant molecules in this natural blemish face wash penetrate the skin to keep pores clean and deliver soft, glowing skin. “Citrus bioflavonoids” are the bioactive plant flavonoids that are found in fruit peels belonging to the citrus family example lemon, and orange. The acidic pH of such bioflavonoids helps in the removal of dead tissue and promotes new cell regeneration. The Plant Science Anti-Blemish face wash also gently purifies and stimulates new cell generation giving you a more clear complexion.
- Nourishes and protects the skin
Formulated with the best natural ingredients, this chemical-free Anti-Blemish Face Wash will keep your skin protected and give it the nourishment it needs. It contains essential oils derived from Neem, Vetiver that possesses antimicrobial activity and citrus bioflavonoids derived from Lemon that possess antioxidant activity which helps to cleanse the face and reduces the face related skin conditions like acne, ageing, pigmentation.
- Reduces blemishes and removes dead cells on the skin
Plant Science Anti Blemish Face Wash gently purifies the skin and removes dead cells, giving you a clearer complexion. The skin undergoes exfoliation every 28-30 days, exfoliation is the natural process wherein the upper layer of the skin sheds dead cells, this process facilitates the process of new cell generation. This face wash aids in removing dead cells, excessive oils and other dirt from the skin surface.
- Maintains natural/ acidic pH which inhibits bacterial growth
Formulated with the best natural ingredients, this plant-based Anti Blemish Face Wash helps keep your skin protected and gives it the nourishment it needs. The Anti Blemish Face Wash pH has been balanced in accordance with skin, hence facilitating the exfoliation and promoting new cell generation. Maintains the youthfulness of skin & causes antimicrobial activity due to bioflavonoids derived from Neem and Vetiver.
Using a face wash and cleansing your skin is effective in removing dead skin from your face. This will leave you with smoother and softer skin. And if you’re looking for a safe and effective option that will get rid of germs and get proper cleansing, opt for Plant Science Anti-Blemish Face Wash and see the plant ingredients do their magic.