Get Rid Of Dandruff In A Natural And Safer Way
Regardless of the season, a flaky scalp can be a pesky problem. How do you get rid of dandruff? Below are some tips and tricks for how to address your head case — so that you can finally start wearing true black again.
What Are The Signs of Dandruff?
Although dandruff is sometimes confused with dry scalp, it’s important to be able to differentiate one from the other. Both dandruff and dry scalp may cause an itchy scalp and flaking, however, the latter is associated with subtle flakes and the former is more noticeable.
One of the main signs of dandruff is an itchy scalp. Red and greasy patches as well as a tingly feeling can also appear on the skin. You may also feel dryness, tightness, or irritation on your scalp. White flakes of skin that can be seen on clothing or your scalp along with an itchy scalp are signs of dandruff.
How Do I Get Rid of Dandruff Naturally?
A specialized dandruff shampoo is the most effective and quickest way to treat dandruff.
The itching and flaking of dandruff can always be controlled to a certain extent. Hair and scalp products are available as liquids, foams, gels, sprays, ointments and oils. However, because of the high chemical content in these products, you may develop itching on using them continually, which is why opting for a natural anti-dandruff shampoo is the way to go.
Try regular cleansing with a gentle shampoo to reduce oil and skin cell build-up. If you’re looking for an effective herbal anti-dandruff shampoo in India, check out the Plant Science Natural Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
The Plant Science Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is a cruelty free anti dandruff shampoo that is a solution to everyone’s dandruff problems. This natural shampoo uses the goodness of plant based ingredients like neem, lemon, and coconut to soothe irritating flakes and keep scalp infections at bay. It also nourishes and protects the scalp from dandruff and also has a herbal fragrance. It makes use of active plant secondary metabolites that stop scalp-fungal growth and formation of dandruff making it a really effective solution for your dandruff problems.
Why Choose The Natural Anti-dandruff Shampoo by Plant Science?
It is safe for the body.
Free from toxic ingredients, this chemical-free anti-dandruff shampoo is free from harmful chemicals and preservatives and is safe for the body and your health. When you start incorporating plant-based products into your lifestyle, you will notice a drastic reduction in reactions, irritation, itch, or other side effects. This product is pH balanced making it suitable for all kinds of hair and scalp skin.
It is environmentally friendly.
This product is a cruelty free anti-dandruff shampoo that is made of natural ingredients and so; do not leave harmful footprints on the environment. It does not pollute soil or water when they are swept away into the drains or leave behind chemical residues in the environment.
It is effective.
Devoid of harmful chemicals and made with herbal ingredients, plant-based natural products are more safer for your health. Its nutrients are absorbed by your body and show visible results without any side effects. The Plant Science also provides a safe anti-dandruff shampoo that anyone can use. Our product is highly effective because they contain active secondary metabolites derived from plants.
Lifestyle Tips for Dandruff
You can take steps to reduce your risk of developing dandruff or to control it:
- Learn to manage stress. Stress affects your overall health, making you susceptible to a number of conditions and diseases. It can even help trigger dandruff or worsen existing symptoms.
- Eat a healthy diet. A diet that provides enough zinc, vitamins and certain types of fats may help prevent dandruff.
- Develop a hair and scalp care routine that suits you. If you tend to have an oily scalp, daily shampooing may help prevent dandruff. Gently massage your scalp to loosen flakes. Rinse thoroughly. If your hair tends to be dry and your scalp is sensitive, shampoo less frequently and condition your scalp between washings.
- Get a little sun. Sunlight may be good for controlling dandruff. But because exposure to ultraviolet light damages your skin and increases your risk of skin cancer, don’t sunbathe. Instead, just spend a little time outdoors. And be sure to wear sunscreen on your face and body.
- Limit hair-styling products. Hair-styling products can build up on your hair and scalp, making them oilier.
Although dandruff can be a difficult problem to deal with, a variety of natural remedies may reduce symptoms and provide relief. The next time you start spotting flakes, try the Plant Science Natural Anti-Dandruff Shampoo to support your scalp health and decrease dandruff naturally.