Medicinal Plants have been used from prehistoric times as a preliminary and effective cure for various kinds of illnesses and diseases when pharmaceuticals were not yet still developed. The concept of medicinal herbs originated with forest plants being potentially active with organic chemicals and enzymes that served as natural antidotes, pain killers, and other forms of medicine alternatives. Nature provides limitless sources of medicinal plants as a complementary group of herbs, plants, trees, and flowers that are a viable source of natural medicines and can be used for the rational cure of ailments.
Nature is a huge source of different kinds of medicinal plants that have attracted ongoing identification and research studies that have started from the ancient medieval era. Not all plants can be considered medicinal as their natural biological chemicals have both positive and negative effects. Medicinal plants have been abundant and in the purest form in various kinds of tropical rain-forests. All of the plants don’t come under the application as medical plants as only an estimated one percent of plants that reside rain-forest have been identified and studied for applicable medicinal properties.
Things to note about plant based medicines:
- Medicinal plants need proper study and application before they are used.
- Medicinal plants require proper area specification for effective use and dosage as per ailment requirement.
- Medicinal plants promote natural health and well-being.
- Medicinal plants bring in positive interactions between individuals and nature’s importance.
- Medicinal plants provides an understanding of ecological importance for the sustainment of forest plants that accumulate natural habitat.
We, at Plant Science by Atrimed, believe in harnessing these gifts from nature to help heal ailments in people. All our products are the result of years of research, verified by results and come with a promise to help you. To know more about what our latest discoveries are, drop in your comment and we will get back to you.